The Chicago Blues Hockey Club is proud to announce our lineup of teams for the 2019-20 season and the corresponding lineup of hockey directors. The team lineup for the upcoming season includes CSDHL squads from Squirt through Midget U-15, eight NIHL teams, four Mite teams and the JuniorHawks development program.
We are one of the only Tier II hockey programs in the United States that employs such an accomplished group of hockey directors, with a combined 80 years of hockey coaching experience. The Blues assign one director to each team from Mites to Midgets, and our head coaches work in collaboration with their team's director.
The hockey directors assist the head coaches with practices and skills sessions and are on the bench for the majority of the games. Please contact one of our hockey directors below for more information about the upcoming season, and please stay tuned for more information on pre-season clinics and tryout dates.
- MinorHawks – Rick Patrone/Justin Maciuk
- Mite 1 – Todd Finner
- Mite 2 – Todd Finner
- Mite 3 – Jeff Jones
- Mite 4 – Jeff Jones
- Squirt Major CSDHL (2009s) – Chris Imes
- Squirt NIHL 1 (2010s) – Anthony Monte
- Squirt NIHL 2 – Chris Imes
- Squirt NIHL 3 – Anthony Monte
- Pee Wee Major CSDHL (2007s) – Anthony Monte
- Pee Wee Minor CSDHL (2008s) – Todd Finner
- Pee Wee NIHL 1 – Jeff Jones
- Pee Wee NIHL 2 – Todd Finner
- Pee Wee NIHL 3 – Jeff Jones
- Bantam Major CSDHL (2005s) – Chris Imes
- Bantam Minor CSDHL (2006s) – Justin Maciuk
- Bantam NIHL 1 – Chris Imes
- Bantam NIHL 2 – Anthony Monte
- Midget U15 CSDHL – Justin Maciuk